We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect pasta topping? Try these Oven-Roasted Tomatoes! The juicy red tomatoes, simply tossed in garlic, oil, and salt, mean this recipe is the ticket to making any pasta dish taste garden fresh. Our Oven-Roasted Tomatoes are a sure way to make your weeknight pasta dinner that much better.
What You'll Need
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, and oil; toss until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until softened.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We suggest that you serve these Oven-Roasted Tomatoes over your favorite cooked pasta with a drizzle of olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. Perfection!
- If you want more tasty tomato recipes, try these Amish Harvest Tomatoes! Our Easy Stewed Tomatoes, or our Fried Green Tomatoes are absolutely delicious.
- Plus, tomatoes are the secret ingredient in our Simple Shakshuka and our Summer's Best Tomato Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!