We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Turkey Fettuccine is a light variation of the traditional fettuccine dish. And we're always happy to find a new way to enjoy turkey!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground pepper
- 2 cups chopped skinless turkey breast (about 10 ounces)
- 1 (4-ounce) jar or can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine to desired doneness; drain, then place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Raise heat to medium and gradually stir in the milk and broth. Continue to cook, stirring, until sauce is thickened.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, turkey, and mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until turkey is hot.
- Mix in the parsley. Serve the turkey-mushroom mixture over the fettuccine.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!