- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Our Turkey Fettuccine is a light variation of the traditional fettuccine dish. And we're always happy to find a new way to enjoy turkey!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of ground pepper
- 2 cups chopped skinless turkey breast (about 10 ounces)
- 1 (4-ounce) jar or can sliced mushrooms, drained
cup chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine to desired doneness; drain, then place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Raise heat to medium and gradually stir in the milk and broth. Continue to cook, stirring, until sauce is thickened.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, turkey, and mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until turkey is hot.
- Mix in the parsley. Serve the turkey-mushroom mixture over the fettuccine.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES