Mini Fruit Pockets
- 12 pastries
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 7 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.1-ounce) box rolled refrigerated pie crust
cup strawberry preserves or your favorite flavor
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Decorative sugar for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll one pie crust and using a knife, square the edges. Cut into 12 rectangles 2 inches wide by 3 inches long. Place a teaspoon of preserves in center of 6 rectangles and top with remaining rectangles. Using a fork, crimp edges and place on baking sheet. Unroll second pie crust and repeat process.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk, until consistency is like thick syrup. Spoon glaze slowly over fruit pockets and sprinkle with decorative sugar, if desired. Let harden, then serve.
We just know you'll also want to try our recipe for Homemade Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, we think they are better than the original!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES