Black Forest Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you'll want to hide out in the forest when you're eating this pie. Why? Because you probably won't want to share it with anyone, especially not the big bad wolf!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) prepared chocolate graham cracker crusts
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
What to Do
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and cocoa together until creamy. Slowly add confectioners' sugar and continue beating until well blended. With a spoon, stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
Pour mixture into pie crust(s) and chill about 2 hours, or until firm. Top with cherry pie filling and serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Top 15 Recipes with Cherries!
If you loved this homemade pie recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More.