Black & White Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 35 Min
All right, we admit it! We have a weakness for anything chocolate. This pie's double-trouble with its creamy white and dark chocolate layers. Black & White Cream Pie is the best of both worlds. You'll love this combination!
What You'll Need:
- 1 nine-inch frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) white chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling, then remove from heat.
- Pour half of pudding into small bowl. Add semisweet chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into pie crust.
- Add white chocolate chips to remaining pudding and stir until chips are completely melted. Carefully pour white chocolate mixture over dark chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and set.
Dress it up by spreading or dolloping the top of the pie with some whipped topping, then garnishing with white and dark chocolate shavings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!