Black & White Cream Pie
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
All right, we admit it! We have a weakness for anything chocolate. This pie's double-trouble, with its creamy white and dark chocolate layers. You'll love this combination!
What You'll Need:
- 1 nine-inch frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
cup (3 ounces) white chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling, then remove from heat.
- Pour half of pudding into small bowl. Add semisweet chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into pie crust.
- Add white chocolate chips to remaining pudding and stir until chips are completely melted. Carefully pour white chocolate mixture over dark chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and set.
Dress it up by spreading or dolloping the top of the pie with some whipped topping, then garnishing with white and dark chocolate shavings.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES