Chocolate Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love chocolate and you love pecan pie then you're in for a doubly delicious treat! Our sinful Chocolate Pecan Pie is a winner from start to finish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsley chopped pecans (see Note)
- 3/4 cup (4 1/2 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla; stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the pecans, chocolate chips, and butter; mix well. Pour into the pie shell and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm.
The filling in the center will sink a bit as it cools. Oh, did you know you can buy pecans already broken into pieces? Look for them!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!