Perfect Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing compares to traditional pecan pie. Our easy version will rival anything you can bring home from the bakery. Made with wholesome ingredients and an easy ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, you'll be a holiday hero.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine corn syrup, butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt; stir until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in pecans and pour into pie shell. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Serve warm or allow to cool before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?