Perfect Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing compares to traditional pecan pie. Our easy version will rival anything you can bring home from the bakery. Made with wholesome ingredients and an easy ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, you'll be a holiday hero.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine corn syrup, butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt; stir until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in pecans and pour into pie shell. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Serve warm or allow to cool before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!