Pumpkin Crunch Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait till you try our no-bake, no-cook, rich and creamy-smooth Pumpkin Crunch Cream Pie. Since it firms up in the fridge, it will leave plenty of stovetop and oven space for your other holiday recipes.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust (see Note)
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Pumpkin candies for garnish
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk until thickened, about 1 minute. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups whipped topping, the almonds, chocolate chips, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish pie with dollops of remaining whipped topping, the chocolate shavings, and pumpkin candies.
Of course, you can use a store-bought graham cracker pie crust for this pie, but if you wanna take it to the next level and make your crust from scratch, try our easy recipe for Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!