Rocky Road Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Life takes us down many rocky roads, but nothing will cheer us up more than a taste of this rich and creamy homemade Rocky Road Pie recipe. If you want a sinful ice cream dessert, this is it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, 1/2 cup walnuts, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips; mix well. Evenly spoon mixture into pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, stir together marshmallow creme and whipped topping. Spread evenly over ice cream; sprinkle with remaining nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Cover lightly and freeze at least 4 hours. Thaw 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
We're thinking a nice cold glass of iced coffee would be the perfect beverage to enjoy with a piece of this incredible Rocky Road Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!