Cranberry Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Our Cranberry Turkey Melts are a wonderful idea for holiday leftovers! But don't despair when the holidays are over, deli-style turkey works just as great!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-inch) pre-baked Italian pizza bread shells
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey breast, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheets. Spread bread shells with cranberry-orange sauce. Arrange turkey strips over sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.