Cranberry Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Our Cranberry Turkey Melts are a wonderful idea for holiday leftovers! But don't despair when the holidays are over, deli-style turkey works just as great!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-inch) pre-baked Italian pizza bread shells
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey breast, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheets. Spread bread shells with cranberry-orange sauce. Arrange turkey strips over sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.