Cranberry Turkey Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Our Cranberry Turkey Melts are a wonderful idea for holiday leftovers! But don't despair when the holidays are over, deli-style turkey works just as great!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-inch) pre-baked Italian pizza bread shells
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey breast, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheets. Spread bread shells with cranberry-orange sauce. Arrange turkey strips over sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!