Pumpkin Pie Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can turn an ordinary, store-bought, pumpkin pie into a real showstopper! All you have to do is follow our recipe for Pumpkin Pie Trifle. By layering pumpkin pie with whipped topping and a special, sweet ingredient, we've created this magnificent dessert that's perfect for any last-minute holiday celebration.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) cooked pumpkin pie
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What To Do:
- Cut pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into thirds.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and maple syrup; mix well.
- Spoon one-third of the whipped topping evenly into a large serving bowl. Layer half the pie chunks, repeat with another layer of whipped topping and remaining pie chunks.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with walnuts, if desired. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 393
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 311mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.