Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put a twist on this classic casserole. Our Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole is going to be everyone's new favorite Thanksgiving side dish! Why? Because it's a new and different way to make your family's Thanksgiving memorable. This delicious side dish means that no one will be in a hurry to leave your dinner table.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1 cup shredded, cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup French fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dry ranch mix; mix well. Stir in green beans, cheese, and bacon. Spoon into baking dish and top with onions.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Check This Out!
- Complete your Thanksgiving dinner with our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever and our Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing.
- If you need help with the turkey, check out this recipe for Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. Top it off with our Foolproof Turkey Gravy!
- Thanksgiving dessert is served. Try our Creamy Pumpkin Pie. Plus, you're going to need our Almond Cafe Latte to survive Black Friday.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!