Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put a twist on this classic casserole. Our Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole is going to be everyone's new favorite Thanksgiving side dish! Why? Because it's a new and different way to make your family's Thanksgiving memorable. This delicious side dish means that no one will be in a hurry to leave your dinner table.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1 cup shredded, cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup French fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and dry ranch mix; mix well. Stir in green beans, cheese, and bacon. Spoon into baking dish and top with onions.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Check This Out!
- Complete your Thanksgiving dinner with our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever and our Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing.
- If you need help with the turkey, check out this recipe for Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. Top it off with our Foolproof Turkey Gravy!
- Thanksgiving dessert is served. Try our Creamy Pumpkin Pie. Plus, you're going to need our Almond Cafe Latte to survive Black Friday.