Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a pizza-perfect way to enjoy homemade pizza without the hassle? These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks will do the trick! Flakey dough and melty mozzarella cheese, topped with zesty pepperoni and pizza sauce, make this an anytime snack or dinner that will soon be your favorite pizza recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a flat surface. Press two triangles together to form a rectangle; repeat with remaining dough. (You will end up with 4 rectangles.)
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese down the center of each rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning and top each with 4 pepperoni slices. Fold dough on each side of cheese to the middle, slightly overlapping each other, and pinch the seam to secure. Grab both ends of dough and gently twist it. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough. Brush tops of each with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with pizza sauce.
Check This Out!
- Whether you're trying to make dinner simple and cheesy, or preparing an after school snack for the kids, these Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are a perfect way to get that perfect pizza taste in half the time!
- There are so many delicious ways to enjoy homemade pizza. We've got a few of our favorites here in this collection of Homemade Pizza Recipes! And don't miss our Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Recipes for when you want classic Italian flavors in a snap!
- Did you know that pizza comes in dessert form too? That's right! We've got a delicious Candy Bar Pizookie (that's pizza - cookie), and a delectable Candy Bar Pizza with your name on it.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If you loved this easy, cheesy twist on homemade pizza, you're going to love this eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 591
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40g 62 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 105 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 30g 59 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 1,769mg 74 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German potato pancakes are a favorite side dish in the fall, especially during Oktoberfest. Now, we've made them even more fall-perfect by adding some apple to them. Our Apple Potato Pancakes are crispy-delicious with just a touch of sweetness!