Almost Stuffed Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you start eating these Almost Stuffed Pork Chops, you may not be able to stop. Be careful, or the pork chops won't be the only things getting stuffed! Either way, they'll definitely be added to your list of favorite baked pork chop recipes.
What You'll Need:
- 4 pork loin chops (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 2/3 cups coarsely crumbled cracker crumbs (about 4 ounces crackers)
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brush both sides of pork chops with lime juice and lay them in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix until well blended and spoon evenly over chops.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- Plus, continue the pork chop love by checking out our recipe for Cheesy Baked Pork Chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage