Caesar Stuffed Pork Chops
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total) (See video for options)
teaspoon black pepper
cup Caesar dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Cut a deep pocket in the center of each pork chop. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff each pork chop with 1/3 cup of stuffing mixture. Place the chops in the prepared baking dish standing up, and generously brush all sides with Caesar dressing.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Why not serve this with a side of our delicious Broccoli Italiano!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 12 14