Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know, we know... This potato side dish recipe sounds a little over-dramatic, right? One bite of this recipe for Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes might make you think otherwise. We combine some of the best ingredients out there, including mashed potatoes, mozzarella cheese, and bacon bites to create the ultimate side dish recipe. Bring it out for Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any ol' time, and you're guaranteed a tasty meal.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons dried chives, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, 1 tablespoon dried chives, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into the casserole dish and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden. Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!