Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
We know, we know... This potato side dish recipe sounds a little over-dramatic, right? One bite of this recipe for Drive 'Em Wild Potatoes might make you think otherwise. We combine some of the best ingredients out there, including mashed potatoes, mozzarella cheese, and bacon bites to create the ultimate side dish recipe. Bring it out for Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any ol' time, and you're guaranteed a tasty meal.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons dried chives, divided
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, 1 tablespoon dried chives, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into the casserole dish and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is golden. Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES