Foolproof Turkey Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all know Thanksgiving dinner isn't complete without a good gravy to drizzle and drench over the big bird, which is why we know you'll love our foolproof 2-Step Turkey Gravy. It's everything you ever wanted in a gravy, but with no stress involved!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What To Do:
In a large saucepan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Stir in soup, milk, poultry seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove 3/4 cup broth mixture to a bowl and whisk in flour until smooth. Slowly add to pot, stirring. Add in browning sauce and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!