Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 brownie
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Sugar cookie dough makes these Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies unforgettable! It's all of your favorite foods in one bite: coffee, cookies, and chocolate! These delectable bites will be the star of the office potluck.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, brownie mix, oil, and coffee until just combined. Spread batter over cookie dough. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until edges are set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 294
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 159mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!