Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sugar cookie dough makes these Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies unforgettable! It's all of your favorite foods in one bite: coffee, cookies, and chocolate! These delectable bites will be the star of the office potluck.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, brownie mix, oil, and coffee until just combined. Spread batter over cookie dough. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until edges are set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 294
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 159mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!