Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sugar cookie dough makes these Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies unforgettable! It's all of your favorite foods in one bite: coffee, cookies, and chocolate! These delectable bites will be the star of the office potluck.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, brownie mix, oil, and coffee until just combined. Spread batter over cookie dough. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until edges are set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 294
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 159mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!