We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding a little bit of coffee to chocolate gives it an extra-rich taste that makes it hard to forget, which is just what we did with our Mocha Frosting recipe. Now you have another way to get your coffee fix in!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
What to Do
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream and coffee; stir until coffee dissolves. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
This makes enough to frost the top of a 9- x 13-inch cake or pan of brownies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.