We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding a little bit of coffee to chocolate gives it an extra-rich taste that makes it hard to forget, which is just what we did with our Mocha Frosting recipe. Now you have another way to get your coffee fix in!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
What to Do
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream and coffee; stir until coffee dissolves. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
This makes enough to frost the top of a 9- x 13-inch cake or pan of brownies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!