Easy Wonton Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to head to a Chinese restaurant when you want a piping hot bowl of Wonton Soup. Our Easy Wonton Soup is perfect for those times when you want to eat in, and it tastes delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced (2-1/2 ounces)
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 package wonton skins, cut into 1/2-inch strips
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown pork over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until no pink remains. Drain off excess liquid.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining ingredients except wonton skins; bring to a boil.
- Separate wonton strips and stir into soup. Cook an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until wontons are cooked.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!