We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a must-try party recipe! If you love a BLT sandwich then you're going to flip over our delicious creamy BLT Spread that looks as good as it tastes. No matter what you spread it on, it's a hit-maker.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Mound on a serving platter, top evenly with remaining ingredients, and chill until ready to serve.
For that authentic BLT experience, serve with toast points. Just toast some white bread and cut each slice diagonally into quarters. And for a change of pace, try serving this spread with our tasty pita chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!