Black Bean Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a can of black beans into a fiesta of flavors by adding lot of fresh south-of-the-border ingredients to create our easy Black Bean Salsa.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salsa is great as a dip with some chips or veggies or you can use it as a tasty topping for fish, chicken, or beef.