Black Bean Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a can of black beans into a fiesta of flavors by adding lot of fresh south-of-the-border ingredients to create our easy Black Bean Salsa.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salsa is great as a dip with some chips or veggies or you can use it as a tasty topping for fish, chicken, or beef.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!