Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups white cabbage, finely chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into skillet; be sure not to overcrowd. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter; repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.
- These are a great go-along for just about anything! Why not try them with one of our favorite meatloaf recipes?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!