Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups white cabbage, finely chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into skillet; be sure not to overcrowd. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter; repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.