Choosy Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What are you gonna be saying about our Choosy Crab Dip? "Ooh, very classy! Ooh, very easy! Ooh, very Chesapeake tasty!"
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 pound canned crabmeat
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except crabmeat and 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Fold in crabmeat. Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Serve with an assortment of crackers. You can use imitation crabmeat instead of the canned, and any mellow cheese instead of the Cheddar. Experiment and use whatever works best for you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!