Spinach Artichoke Crescent Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now, there's an even better way for you to enjoy your favorite spinach & artichoke dip, and it doesn't involve any chips! Our Spinach Artichoke Crescent Ring is the perfect appetizer to serve whenever you've got guests coming over. It's packed with flavor, made with shortcut ingredients, and ready to be served in just under 30 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups prepared spinach dip
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained on paper towel
- 1 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dip, pimientos, artichokes, chicken, mozzarella cheese, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon chicken mixture into center of each triangle. Bring small ends of triangles over mixture, tucking ends under.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
If you're looking for even more easy appetizers to serve at your next party, then click here to check out this great collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 279
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 587mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!