Imperial Pork Pot Stickers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup water, divided
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pork, ginger, garlic powder, scallions, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and the sesame oil; mix well.
- Place 8 wonton wrappers on a flat surface, then place a teaspoonful of pork mixture in center of each. Brush egg around edges of wonton, then fold one edge of wonton over filling, forming a triangle shape. Press edges together to seal, and place on baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining wonton wrappers and filling.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil until hot. Cook pot stickers in batches 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown, adding oil as needed. Add 1/4 cup water and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce to skillet; cover and steam 3 to 4 minutes, or until water evaporates. Repeat with remaining pot stickers, or place remaining pot stickers in an airtight container and freeze until ready to cook.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)