Imperial Pork Pot Stickers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup water, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pork, ginger, garlic powder, scallions, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and the sesame oil; mix well.
- Place 8 wonton wrappers on a flat surface, then place a teaspoonful of pork mixture in center of each. Brush egg around edges of wonton, then fold one edge of wonton over filling, forming a triangle shape. Press edges together to seal, and place on baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining wonton wrappers and filling.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil until hot. Cook pot stickers in batches 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown, adding oil as needed. Add 1/4 cup water and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce to skillet; cover and steam 3 to 4 minutes, or until water evaporates. Repeat with remaining pot stickers, or place remaining pot stickers in an airtight container and freeze until ready to cook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.