Swiss Fondue Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you fondue? We do! Our recipe for Swiss Fondue Chicken is full of cheesy smothered goodness that pairs perfectly with the apple slices and to-die-for sauce. This chicken recipe is soon to be your family's new favorite dinner dish.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1 cup dry herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper; place in prepared baking dish. Top evenly with apple slices and place a slice of cheese over each chicken breast.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup and apple juice. Pour over chicken, then sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- For a change of pace, we have also tried this with cream of mushroom soup and it's equally as tasty!
- Serve this up with a side of our Classic Carrots for a meal which is as pretty as it is tasty!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.