Swiss Fondue Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you fondue? We do! Our recipe for Swiss Fondue Chicken is full of cheesy smothered goodness that pairs perfectly with the apple slices and to-die-for sauce. This chicken recipe is soon to be your family's new favorite dinner dish.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1 cup dry herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper; place in prepared baking dish. Top evenly with apple slices and place a slice of cheese over each chicken breast.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup and apple juice. Pour over chicken, then sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- For a change of pace, we have also tried this with cream of mushroom soup and it's equally as tasty!
- Serve this up with a side of our Classic Carrots for a meal which is as pretty as it is tasty!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!