Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our tempting East-meets-West Crab Stuffed Mushrooms get their flavorful crunch from the popular Asian panko bread crumbs. It's a dish worthy of Confucius himself!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh, canned or imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with a damp paper towel. Remove stems from 3/4 pound of the firmest mushrooms; set aside caps.
- Finely chop mushroom stems and remaining 1/4 pound whole mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and add 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs, the shredded crab, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter; sprinkle evenly over tops of mushroom caps and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!