Really Simple Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party is a breeze with this 4-ingredient dip recipe you're going to be bringing out whenever guests come to visit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces shredded semi-soft cheese (like Gouda or Havarti) (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, blending until the mixture is smooth and spreadable.
- Chill 30 minutes, then serve.
- We like to serve this with crackers or warm baguette slices.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- If you like this easy dip recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!