Really Simple Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party is a breeze with this 4-ingredient dip recipe you're going to be bringing out whenever guests come to visit!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces shredded semi-soft cheese (like Gouda or Havarti) (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, blending until the mixture is smooth and spreadable.
- Chill 30 minutes, then serve.
- We like to serve this with crackers or warm baguette slices.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- If you like this easy dip recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.