Really Simple Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party is a breeze with this 4-ingredient dip recipe you're going to be bringing out whenever guests come to visit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces shredded semi-soft cheese (like Gouda or Havarti) (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, blending until the mixture is smooth and spreadable.
- Chill 30 minutes, then serve.
- We like to serve this with crackers or warm baguette slices.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- If you like this easy dip recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!