Southwestern Chicken Salad Spirals
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 40 appetizers
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Welcome friends with these zesty snacks. They're easily made ahead, so when the gang arrives, all you have to do is pull these festive bits out of the fridge for all to enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (0.4-ounce) package Ranch-style buttermilk dressing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Drain roasted peppers well, pressing between layers of paper towels; chop peppers.
- Stir together roasted peppers, chicken, and next 7 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas, and roll up. Cut each roll into 5 slices, securing with wooden toothpicks, if necessary.
If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.