Buffalo Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
What to Do
Preheat grill to medium heat.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in a small cast iron skillet or 8-inch-square disposable aluminum pan.
- Place skillet on grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until dip is heated through and bubbly, stirring often.
- We like to serve our Buffalo Shrimp Dip with freshly-cut vegetables and crispy crackers.
- If you prefer to make this dip in your oven, just bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Whether you're hosting a crowd or just having a small group, we thought you'd also enjoy our Open House Dip -- it's so welcoming!
- Check out more of our favorite shrimp recipes in our collection of 22 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 167
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 417mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %