Kick Off Beef Pretzel Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hear that whistle? That's the sound of the kick off, and we've got an easy snack recipe to get you started. We're putting all of your best party foods together to create the ultimate munchable bite: pretzels, beef, and cheese. Put these power foods together and create a top-notch party atmosphere. Game on!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno pepper slices (see note)
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 20 thinly sliced deli roast beef slices
- 20 (3-inch) honey wheat pretzel sticks
What to Do
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture on 1 side of each roast beef slice; top each slice with 1 pretzel stick, and roll up. Serve immediately, or chill up to 1 hour.
Presliced jalapeno peppers can be found in cans in the Mexican food section of your supermarket or picked in jars in the condiment section. You can also mix up this recipe a bit by omitting the shredded Cheddar, jalapeno pepper slices, and garlic powder. Instead, stir together cream cheese with 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallions, 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish, and 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard. Then proceed with the recipe as directed above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.