Stuffed Tex-Mex Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 rollups
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
One bite of these Stuffed Tex-Mex Rollups and you'll understand why we make so many of 'em at a time! Kids of all ages will find these cheesy rollups simply irresistible, especially since we roll 'em in a buttery, seasoned, and crunchy chip topping. These rollups are simply the perfect snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 24 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in cheese, set aside.
- Roll out each bread slice to about 1/8-inch thickness with a rolling pin. Spread cheese mixture evenly over each slice of bread. Roll up each slice jellyroll-style and place on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and taco seasoning mix. Brush butter mixture lightly over rollups on all sides. Roll them into crushed tortilla chips until coated. Place seam side down on baking sheet, cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake rollups 10 to 12 minutes, or until coating is crispy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.