Graham Cracker Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in the mood for a bite of something sweet, reach for one of our Graham Cracker Bites. Once this graham cracker cookie is baked, we cut it up into bite-sized squares for easy snackin' and dunkin' into a glass of cold white milk.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla. Add chocolate chips and walnuts; mix well. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool then cut into 1-inch squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!