Orange Cream Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We got our inspiration for these Orange Cream Bars right off the ice cream truck! That's where we first met the Creamsicle Bar and fell in love. We knew we had to recreate the combo of vanilla and orange into a dreamy bar, so you could bake up a batch to share with all your friends! Boy are they gonna love you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box orange cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Orange sprinkles or orange sugar crystals for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, and oil; beat with an electric mixer until dough forms. Stir in white chocolate chips. Press dough evenly into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out dry; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating 1 minute, or until smooth. Spread frosting over top of cake, then garnish with sprinkles. Cut into bars and serve.
This may not have come off the ice cream truck either, but our Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares are filled with cool and creamy summertime deliciousness!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.