Lemon Cheese Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know what sunshine tastes like? Take a bite out of one of these Lemon Cheese Bars and you'll see what we're talking about. These creamy lemon bars have all the lemony flavor you need!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, 1 egg, and the oil; mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture.
- Lightly pat remaining mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, beat together the remaining egg, the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until light and smooth. Spread over cooled baked layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and bake 15 more minutes, or until light golden. Cool then cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.