Peanut Butter Graham Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a real "hands-on" experience for your little cookie makers.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the peanut butter and corn syrup until well blended.
- Using your hands, roll the dough by teaspoonfuls into balls; place on cookie sheets and refrigerate until firm.
- Just before serving, roll each ball in the confectioners' sugar, coating well.
Makes about 3 dozen treats.