Raspberry Nut Cheese Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Danish, each serves 10
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Celebrate the day with a Raspberry Nut Cheese Danish in hand! We've taken this classic pastry sweet and turned it into a seasonal favorite you're gonna want to sit down and enjoy with a tall glass of milk.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) box frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 5 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place puff pastry on 2 baking sheets and unfold.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, egg, and vanilla until blended. Spread 1/2 the cream cheese mixture down center of each dough. Gently spread 1/2 the raspberry jam on top of cream cheese. Cut slits in dough 1 inch apart lengthwise down each side of filling. Crisscross strips over filling.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown; let cool 5 minutes, then remove to platter to finish cooling.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over danish and sprinkle with pecans.
- Make this homemade pastry recipe your own by mixing and matching your favorite jam flavors, like strawberry, blueberry, or cherry!
- Making your homemade pastry look bake-shop quality is easy! Click here to view step-by-step photos of how we braided our pastry.
If you loved this simple raspberry recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Raspberry Recipes: 14 All-Star Raspberry Desserts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!