Raspberry Nut Cheese Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Danish, each serves 10
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Celebrate the day with a Raspberry Nut Cheese Danish in hand! We've taken this classic pastry sweet and turned it into a seasonal favorite you're gonna want to sit down and enjoy with a tall glass of milk.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) box frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 5 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place puff pastry on 2 baking sheets and unfold.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, egg, and vanilla until blended. Spread 1/2 the cream cheese mixture down center of each dough. Gently spread 1/2 the raspberry jam on top of cream cheese. Cut slits in dough 1 inch apart lengthwise down each side of filling. Crisscross strips over filling.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown; let cool 5 minutes, then remove to platter to finish cooling.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over danish and sprinkle with pecans.
- Make this homemade pastry recipe your own by mixing and matching your favorite jam flavors, like strawberry, blueberry, or cherry!
- Making your homemade pastry look bake-shop quality is easy! Click here to view step-by-step photos of how we braided our pastry.
If you loved this simple raspberry recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Raspberry Recipes: 14 All-Star Raspberry Desserts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?