Strawberry Pretzel Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What a super dessert that's great for home entertaining or as a bring-along. Our salty yet sweet, light yet creamy recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Bars will stand out from the rest.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (4-serving) packages strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen strawberries (See Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish. Bake 8 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add strawberries and chill until slightly thickened.
- In another large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over pretzel crust.
- With an electric beater on low speed, beat gelatin and strawberries until berries are broken up. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Although the strawberries need to be thawed slightly so they are not frozen solid, the colder they are, the faster the gelatin will thicken.
We've got even more strawberry dessert recipes where this came from! Check 'em all out with our collection of 30 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes.
- Change it up! Our Blueberry Lemon Bars are another tasty fruity dessert.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 487mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're planning on serving up a fresh green salad, why not top it off with some fresh homemade salad dressing? Our Country Buttermilk Dressing is made with a variety of fresh herbs and delivers a rich and creamy taste that's much better than any store-bought bottled kind!