Baseball Park Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two all-American pastimes, grilling and baseball, are the inspiration for this peanutty grilled Baseball Park Steak we flavor up with a beer marinade. Talk about a homerun for our summer cookouts!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of beer
- 1 cup shelled peanuts, with or without salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (if using unsalted nuts)
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) strip steaks
What to Do
- In a blender on high speed, combine the beer, peanuts, and salt; blend until smooth.
- Place steaks in a shallow dish and pour beer mixture over them. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill steaks for 10 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning them over halfway through grilling.
We're thinking a side of sweet potato fries would be amazing with this steak!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.