Baseball Park Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two all-American pastimes, grilling and baseball, are the inspiration for this peanutty grilled Baseball Park Steak we flavor up with a beer marinade. Talk about a homerun for our summer cookouts!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of beer
- 1 cup shelled peanuts, with or without salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (if using unsalted nuts)
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) strip steaks
What to Do
- In a blender on high speed, combine the beer, peanuts, and salt; blend until smooth.
- Place steaks in a shallow dish and pour beer mixture over them. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill steaks for 10 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning them over halfway through grilling.
We're thinking a side of sweet potato fries would be amazing with this steak!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!