Diner-Style Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the 1950's diners were a popular place to go when you were cravin' classic and comforting tastes. Our Diner-Style Meatloaf recipe offers both of those, and it'll take you back to the "good old days" after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup; mix well. Press mixture evenly into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. Spread ketchup over top.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear. Remove from oven; drain and allow to sit 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
If you prefer to pass on the ketchup, no problem! You can either use spaghetti sauce or just leave it plain.
Follow up this tasty meal with a slice of our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie.
- Check out more great recipes with ground beef in our free eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.