We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll go head over heels for these beefed up rollups that look as good as they taste! From the flaky crust to the hearty filling, this eye-catching, mouthwatering combo should be on your table tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) jar sliced roasted peppers, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza crust dough onto a cutting board. Spread spinach over crust. Spread ground beef evenly over spinach and season with onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Top with roasted peppers and shredded mozzarella. Place whole basil leaves over cheese.
- Roll up jelly-roll style and place on baking sheet. Lightly coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes then cut into slices and serve.
If you liked this recipe, we know you'll want to check out our recipe for Meatball Calzones.
- Plus, check out more of our favorite ground beef recipes in our free eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.