Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs
We haven't met many people who don't love the meatball. But, we think the only thing better than meatballs, are easy meatballs! So, for a special treat, take a bite out of these stuffed meatballs and enjoy the flavorful surprise of cheese in every tasty bite. Whether cocktail or main dish-sized, these scrumptious Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs will become a loved meatball recipe that never disappoints.
- Don't worry if the cheese starts to ooze out. That just means your meatballs are going to be extra ooey-gooey delicious!
- You can serve these meatballs with a dipping sauce if using as an appetizer or with spaghetti and sauce for a complete meal. Either way, they're going to love them. After all, what's not to love about them?
- If you love our Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs, then you've got to check out our 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block mozzarella, cut into 20 (1/2-inch) cubes
Read NextSteak Diane