Honey Dijon Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to make a comforting favorite? Try our Honey Dijon Brisket. We slow-roast beef brisket for a couple of hours before spreading a delicious honey and Dijon mustard mixture over it. The results are amazing!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Evenly sprinkle brisket on both sides with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place fat side up in baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until fork-tender. Cut fat off brisket.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly over brisket.
- Set oven to broil on high; return brisket to oven 4 to 5 minutes, or until caramelized. Slice brisket across grain and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.