Honey Dijon Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new way to make a comforting favorite? Try our Honey Dijon Brisket. We slow-roast beef brisket for a couple of hours before spreading a delicious honey and Dijon mustard mixture over it. The results are amazing!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Evenly sprinkle brisket on both sides with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place fat side up in baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or until fork-tender. Cut fat off brisket.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly over brisket.
- Set oven to broil on high; return brisket to oven 4 to 5 minutes, or until caramelized. Slice brisket across grain and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!