We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever had spareribs that were so tough that you ended up with all sauce and no meat? Well, that won't happen with these! Nope! Instead you'll get tender meat and tasty caramelized coating in every bite.
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into individual ribs
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark or light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (15 to 20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup juice reserved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Pour cider vinegar and water over ribs and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour, then drain off excess liquid.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over spareribs and bake, uncovered, an additional 45 minutes or until glaze begins to caramelize, basting occasionally.
If you want to make these a day or two in advance, prepare them up to the point of baking, cover, and chill until ready to bake. Then bake them in a 350 degrees F. oven about 55 minutes, or until hot and well glazed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.