Jalapeno Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to add some kick to your burgers 'cause the jalapenos are already in the cheese!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese with Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
- If you prefer, you can use 1/2 cup Swiss or Cheddar cheese for a creamy cheeseburger without the jalapeno bite.
- You may also opt to garnish your burger with fresh or pickled jalapeno slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf