Jalapeno Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to add some kick to your burgers 'cause the jalapenos are already in the cheese!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese with Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
- If you prefer, you can use 1/2 cup Swiss or Cheddar cheese for a creamy cheeseburger without the jalapeno bite.
- You may also opt to garnish your burger with fresh or pickled jalapeno slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)