Jalapeno Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to add some kick to your burgers 'cause the jalapenos are already in the cheese!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese with Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
- If you prefer, you can use 1/2 cup Swiss or Cheddar cheese for a creamy cheeseburger without the jalapeno bite.
- You may also opt to garnish your burger with fresh or pickled jalapeno slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!