We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sloppy Joes are an American favorite, for sure! C'mon, what family doesn't have a Sloppy Joe night? After all, it's the one meal the kids (and all of us) really love.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef or veal
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
What to Do
- In a large skillet, cook meat over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally to break it up. Spoon off any fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except buns; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve on toasted buns.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.