Cheesy Burger Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty version of Cheesy Burger Fries offers all the tempting tastes of a juicy cheeseburger and fries combo, but you'll need a fork to enjoy them! They're perfect for a party or a fun and novel weeknight meal. These cheeseburger fries are so hearty and flavorful that they'll be gone in a flash, so be sure to make plenty for the whole gang. And don't be afraid to share this homemade cheese fries recipe with friends, because they're sure to ask for it! And if you're looking for even more easy ground beef meals, don't miss our free cookbook: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen French fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- 3/4 cup cheese sauce, warmed
What to Do
- Place frozen French fries on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over high heat, cook ground beef 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain off excess fat.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place French fries on a large platter, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly drizzle cheese sauce over everything. Serve immediately.
- Feel free to drizzle extra ketchup over the top, if you'd like.
- There's so much you can do with versatile ground beef! Another one of our favorites is Skillet Sombrero Pie -- give it a try!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!