All American Skillet Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash and makes an all American goulash that's praise-worthy. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cover to keep warm.
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef, bell pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid.
- Add macaroni, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and simmer 1 to 2 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
If you enjoyed our recipe for All-American Skillet Goulash, then be sure to check more great ground beef dinners in our collection of Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
We don't think you'll have any leftovers, but if you do, you can definitely freeze them for later!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 800
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 49g 99 %
- Cholesterol 149mg 50 %
- Sodium 1,704mg 71 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?