All American Skillet Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash and makes an all American goulash that's praise-worthy. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cover to keep warm.
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef, bell pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid.
- Add macaroni, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and simmer 1 to 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 798
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 38g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 49g 98 %
- Cholesterol 145mg 48 %
- Sodium 2,045mg 85 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"