Buffalo Wing Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've come up with a unique way to eat a game day favorite, that won't leave your fans with sticky fingers! Our Buffalo Wing Muffins are stuffed with all the fixin's, including buffalo chicken and creamy blue cheese. It's an all-in-one corn muffin that'll have them reaching for more!
What You'll Need
- 8 corn muffins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup wing sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
What to Do
- Cut tops off corn muffins and set aside. Using a spoon, gently remove center of corn muffins, leaving 1/4-inch edge around each muffin.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with wing sauce. Add chicken and celery and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture among corn muffins. Top each with a spoonful of blue cheese dressing, and return tops to muffins. Serve immediately.
- Here in the Test Kitchen, we're likely to find uses for almost everything! When it comes to the inside of the corn muffins, we like to use those for bread crumbs!
- We're just full of easy and delicious finger food recipes for when the gang comes over to watch the game!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!